Hi to all our friends and family wherever you may be. It has been way to long and we have a lot to catch up on. The next few post are going to contain everything we have been up to since I last sent out a blog. That means everything since January. WoW I can't believe it has been that long. Well, I better get started we have a lot to share. We hope this finds you all healthy and happy. Look for the exciting news in the April post!!!
To read these post, read them by months starting with February then move through to May. You might have to click on older post to see all of them. Hope you enjoy getting caught up with our lives.
Love,
Sara and Owen
Friday, May 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It looks like you have been having a lot of fun! Will you be in the area during your transition/move? I would love to see your face :)
Post a Comment