March came and went way to fast. Owen was stuck in the office at work quite a bit so he didn't get to fly as much as he would have liked. The first part of the month, the base sponsored a "Legends of Aerospace" visit. With that visit came Neil Armstrong first man to walk on the moon, Apollo 13 commander Jim Lovell, the last man to step foot on the moon Gene Cernan, SR-71 Blackbird chief test pilot Bob Gilliland, and the first and only US Air Force pilot ace Steve Ritchie. It was an exciting night. We got to sit and listen to each one of them tell their stories. what an amazing group of men.
Later that month, we had some more wonderful people come and visit us for a few days. My sister's Shayla and Stephanie and her friend Derek were able to get away from work and school and come see life in England. We had a great time showing them all the different things around our area and London. I was so happy to have them come but really sad to see them leave.
(miss you girls).
Later in the month, Owen and I did a high ropes course with a couple of our friends, Joe and Erin. I never ever thought I would be doing something like this. I am glad I have done it but was pretty scared the whole way through. It was fun though I am not sure if I want to do it again.
Owen at a motor cycle training course
(can you tell it was mustache march)
Later that month, we had some more wonderful people come and visit us for a few days. My sister's Shayla and Stephanie and her friend Derek were able to get away from work and school and come see life in England. We had a great time showing them all the different things around our area and London. I was so happy to have them come but really sad to see them leave.
(miss you girls).
Later in the month, Owen and I did a high ropes course with a couple of our friends, Joe and Erin. I never ever thought I would be doing something like this. I am glad I have done it but was pretty scared the whole way through. It was fun though I am not sure if I want to do it again.
Owen at a motor cycle training course
(can you tell it was mustache march)
Changing of the Guard


No comments:
Post a Comment