On day 3, we were at sea for the day traveling to Turkey. To pass the time and enjoy the weather we decided to have little Olympics. Involved were rock climbing, mini golf, and shuffle board. We had a blast and the weather couldn't have been more perfect. I had a first and possibly a last that day. I was able to somehow overcome my fear of heights and climb to the top of the wall. I was shaking the whole way up and when I reached the bottom I was shaking so bad I was unable to stand. I am sure I could do it again but probably won't go out of my way to do it.
That night was also our first formal night. We all got to dress up and have an amazing dinner together.
Playing shuffle board
That night was also our first formal night. We all got to dress up and have an amazing dinner together.
Playing shuffle board
No comments:
Post a Comment