Hey everyone I just wanted to post a few pictures and get everyone updated on us. We are just busy with work and things so we haven't gone anywhere by the time the weekend gets here we just want to relax and stay home. I know we need to start doing more because we are running out of time quickly. As some of you know we had a little visitor for a weekend. I babysat for one of my little kids from work. We had her all weekend (Friday-Sunday). It was quit an experience for the both of us. She is 11 months old and really fun to take care of. Owen on the other hand was pretty sceptical about the whole thing. She was great, only woke a couple of times during the night but put herself back to sleep. It was a little hard for me because I didn't sleep that well knowing she was here. I heard all her noises and when I didn't I worried she was not breathing. So it was a long sleepless weekend but I enjoyed every minute of it.
We ended up staying home for Halloween this year. It was nice to relax. We made chili, carved a pumpkin, and watched a movie. We had a few trick-or-treat visitors. Then Saturday 1Nov. I threw a party for Owen's b-day. We grilled hamburger's and brauts and had cake and ice cream. It was great to get together with friends and celebrate. Below are a few pictures from the last couple of weeks. That is all for now hope everyone is doing well and getting ready for the fast approaching holidays.
Madelyn

Madelyn

Owen carving our pumpkin

Final outcome

Owen's B-day party

Bella and I eating Micky Mouse chocolate chip pancakes

Owen's b-day gift from me
No comments:
Post a Comment