Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Last weekend we decided to join some of our friends and go to the local pumpkin patch. Owen and I even bought us a nice pumpkin to carve for Halloween. Fall has approached fast and the weather has changed greatly. The leaves are turning beautiful colors and the air is quite crisp. We finally had to turn on some of our heating units because the house was getting rather cold in the evenings. As for Owen and I we have just been keeping really busy with work and not a lot of play. Owen was assigned to the mobility office and helps with all the deployments for his squadron. It keeps him rather busy anymore. He is still flying but hasn't had any TDY's lately just local day flights. I think he is itching to go somewhere. I on the other hand have been really busy with my babies. We got a new child last week and she has been a lot of work for us but is starting to enjoy being in the room. This weekend I took on a challenge and am watching one of my babies from work all weekend because mom is working. So wish me luck that I will survive and Owen will not go crazy and disappear for the weekend (lol). Other than that we are doing well. No trips planned for the near future but have lots of places we would like to go if we could just get time from work to go. We hope all is well with everyone, keep in touch. We would love to hear what you all have been up to lately.


Pumpkin Patch

Kyle and Bella at the pumpkin patch





No comments: