Hi everyone sorry it has been so long since I have written to tell you how things are going. It has been busy but not to extreme. I have been working crazy hours and Owen has been on the schedule to fly but has been taken off the flights more than he has flown them. We haven't been to see any sights lately not because we don't want to but we have been lazy and are just enjoying the weekends by relaxing.
I finally got to schedule some leave at work and are anxiously waiting for the 21st of February. Why you may ask? Well that is when Owen's mom, his Aunt Janice, and my mom are coming to visit. They are staying until the 28th of February. We are so excited to have them and can't wait to show them around England. We have a lot planned so hopefully we don't wear them out.
I am taking on a room lead position in the 6 months-1 year room and are looking forward to learning more about how the room is run and all the things we as leaders get to take on. I though, am not looking forward to the change in hours. They aren't terrible just crazy. Oh well you do what you have to do.
Well as you can see below I had a complete hair change. I have been wanting to change it for a while but didn't know what I wanted and being overseas I was really sceptical with getting it cut on the economy. Well I finally found a style that I liked told myself if I was going to pay $80 for a cut I might as well go all out. So I did and thanks to a friend with a coupon it only cost me $40 and they served me tea, massaged my head while they washed it, and then cut and styled it for me. It was a great day of pampering. I am still trying to get used to the cut and styling by myself but for the most part I really like it.
Before
After Front
I am taking on a room lead position in the 6 months-1 year room and are looking forward to learning more about how the room is run and all the things we as leaders get to take on. I though, am not looking forward to the change in hours. They aren't terrible just crazy. Oh well you do what you have to do.
Well as you can see below I had a complete hair change. I have been wanting to change it for a while but didn't know what I wanted and being overseas I was really sceptical with getting it cut on the economy. Well I finally found a style that I liked told myself if I was going to pay $80 for a cut I might as well go all out. So I did and thanks to a friend with a coupon it only cost me $40 and they served me tea, massaged my head while they washed it, and then cut and styled it for me. It was a great day of pampering. I am still trying to get used to the cut and styling by myself but for the most part I really like it.
Before
After Front
After Back
3 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE your hair!!!! So cute and sassy, my friend!!!!
Sounds like all is well! You are in my thoughts often!
Your hair is super, super cute! In September I cut 10 and 1/2 inches off mine. It is about the same as yours in the front but shorter in the back! It does take some time to get used to that is for sure! It is so good to hear from you! Glad you guys are doing well!
I really like the hair cut. Really cute on you. Cool also to see Owen in action. Love Dad and Mom
Post a Comment