Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

We wanted to say Happy belated Thanksgiving to all. We hope you had a great day yesterday and enjoyed the day with family and friends. We enjoyed the day with friends from Owen's squadron at another couples house. We had a great time. Owen was in charge of frying the turkey in his new fryer and boy was it moist and delicious. We of course had way more food than we needed and ate until we were all full. There were around 25 people. We had football to watch all day and some played poker. It was just a great day to spend with everyone and get out of the house for a while. But still it didn't compare to spending the time with all of you, we missed seeing everyone but you were all thought of often. Here are a couple of pictures of our day, enjoy. Miss everyone and happy holidays.


Love,
Owen and Sara
Cooking Away!!!
The boys standing around the fryer.
Sleeping Away!!!!!! (too much turkey)

1 comment:

Tessa said...

Sara--

I got something in the mail that I need to verify that I know you and verify your address. Did you know this was sent? I didn't want to fill it out without you knowing!