Well we finally did it. OWEN DRESSED UP FOR HALLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!! It all started a few weeks ago when a friend of ours wanted to have a Halloween party at their house. She said it had to be dress up. I just knew Owen wouldn't go for it but I still tried to convince him it would be fun. The next thing I knew he was on the Internet looking for ideas :) I was so excited. I have never seen Owen dress up in costume EVER. Well the next step was for him to decide what he wanted to be and then I would go off of his idea to decide what I wanted to be. As you can see he decided to be a knight and I a damsel. He said he wouldn't dress up unless I made his costume because he wasn't going to pay a lot of money for one. So we went to the store and purchased some fabric. ( I would do anything to get him to dress up) Then we spent that afternoon sewing him costume. He then made himself a shield and a sword out of cardboard and gray tape. (No money involved :) ). He looked great. We had a lot of fun and hopefully Owen will dress up again next year.
Sir Owen and Lady Sara

Owen all dressed up!!!!!

These two kids I wanted to put on here because they were just so cute.
This is Kyle. The little vampire.
This is Bella. The little Peanut.

1 comment:
So fun!!! Sara, your sewing skills amaze me! I didn't know you could sew so well. Did you use a pattern?
Post a Comment